ISO 9001:2015 Approach
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard that gives requirements for an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). The objective of certify to this standard is to provide you and your customer the confidence that you can consistently provide products and services that meet the customers’ needs and expectations and comply with relevant product regulatory requirements. The Responsibilities of the consultant includes:
- Our consultant will analyze the client current practice against ISO 9001 requirements and after that will provide ISO 9001 Training.
- After that the consultant will design and establish the documents and plan the implementation activities and including guide the client to conduct management review.
- Assist in taking the Corrective action and also assist in the closing stages.
Why we need to do so?
- Extra Revenue and business source from customers and new market – Once you get the ISO 9001 certification, you may advertise the quality certification and it may help you to attract more customers as it increase the customer’s confidence. It also indirectly to create extra revenue by open up the new markets.
- Improve Organization and product quality – With a well and effective ISO 9001 certification, it leads the company to the QUALITY. The organization should be improved and maintain higher level of quality for the every layer of operation, products and the entire organization.
- Achieve International Quality Recognition – ISO 9001 is a worldwide standards, it is currently in use by over one million organizations and companies in over 170 countries. It provides a lot of benefits and a continual improvement towards an organization.
Stage 1 - Gap Analysis
Analyze the client current practice against ISO9001 requirements
Stage 2 - QMS Training and Design
Provide ISO9001 training
Design and establish QMS documents
Stage 3 - QMS Implementation
Plan the implementation activities
Provide internal QMS auditor training
Guide internal auditor in conducting real audit
Guide the client to conduct management review
Stage 4 - QMS Review
Conduct Pre-compliance audit
Assist in taking the corrective action
Stage 5 - Close Out
Assist in closing non-conformances raised by Certification Body