Energy Manager Consultancy (EMC)
Energy Consultant plays an important role towards an organization. Their intention is to reduce the energy consumption and also advise them and enhance their efficiency. The Responsibilities of energy consultant includes:
- Efficiency. Our Energy Manager Consultancy service is to provide your business or organization an energy audit service. When performing the energy audit, we will analyze the total electrical energy consumption of your organization.
- Monitor. Monitor effective implementation of the measures supervise the keeping of records on efficient management of electrical energy, including verification on the accuracy.
- Control. Advise in developing and implementing measures to ensure efficient management of electrical energy. Advice on submission of information and reports is also part of our services.
Why we need to do so?
- Reduce costs – reducing the energy consumption means that at the same time reducing the cost of energy.
- Reduce risk – the more energy you consume the higher risk that bringing your business or organization to the end. It is because when consuming more energy saying that you need to pay more for the cost and indirectly affect your business profitability.
It is vital to control and reduce energy consumption at your organization. Much of the importance of energy saving stems from the global need to save energy – this global need affects energy prices, emissions targets, and legislation, all of which lead to several compelling reasons why you should save energy at your organization specifically.
Reduce the cost and risk is not only purpose that we control and reduce energy consumption, it is also reduce the damage that we are doing to our planet, our earth. As a human we must also do the right things to make our environment to be a better place to live in.
Audit and analyse the total electrical energy consumption
Advise in developing and implementing measures to ensure efficient management of electrical energy
Monitor effective implementation of the measures supervise the keeping of records on efficient management of electrical energy, including verification on the accuracy
Advise on submission of information and reports