ISO 50001 Consultancy Approach
An Energy Management System (EnMS) is a process for continually improving energy performance. Suitable for all organisations, whatever the size or sector, it is particularly beneficial if you operate energy intensive processes.
Establishing an EnMS requires you to:
- Develop and implement an energy policy
- Identify your main energy users
- Set energy objectives and measurable targets
- Implement and operate programmes to meet these objectives and targets
- Check and take corrective action as required
- Review your system continually and improve where possible
Continual improvement ensures you remain alert for new opportunities as they arise and exploit all areas where energy savings can be achieved.
Why we need to do so?
- Improves your performance and productivity
- Reducing your overall energy use
- Reduces your energy costs
- Ensures continual improvement
- Demonstrating publicly your corporate social responsibility
- Ensures senior management commitment and that all staff play a role
Stage 1 - Gap Analysis
Initial Review against the ISO50001 requirements and Report Writting
Stage 2 - Strategy Planning
Understanding An ISO50001 EnMS Training
Establish and Review of Energy Legal and other requirements register
Establish and review EnMS Objectives, Targets and Plan and Energy Policy
Stage 3 - EnMS system design and development
Establish and review EnMS documents
Stage 4 - Implementation
o Implementation Briefing and Planning
o Internal EnMS Auditor Training.(2 days)
Day 1- theory
Day 2- EnMS audit practical
EnMS Review Supports
Stage 5 - Close-Out
To review and recommend suitable corrective actions to close out non-conformances raised by the Certification Body.