Very few trainers make adult learning an exciting event. At Cambridge Training, our Facilitators are one of these few passionate trainers who can excite adult learners while ensuring that they also learn new ideas, new skills and new concepts without any resistance.
• Highly qualified trainer
• Practical workshops
• Group exercises
• Role plays
• Hands-on activities
• Excellent visual presentation
ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Understanding & Implementing ISO 9001:2015. (SBL-Khas)
- The Hidden Knowledge In Documented Information Control. (SBL-Khas)
- Risk Based Approach ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training. (SBL-Khas)
- Leadership In Quality Management System. NEW
- Prescriptions of Non Conformance & Corrective Actions. NEW
- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor (IRCA: A 17977).
- Auditor Transition Course to ISO 9001:2015
- Module 1- Annex SL(IRCA: A 17902) – 1 day
- Module 2- ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition (IRCA: A 17906) – 1 day
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System & EiMAS – Continuous Professional Development Programs.
- Understanding & Implementing ISO 14001:2015 (EiMAS – CPD Training) (SBL-Khas)
- Understanding ISO 14001:2015 and Risk Based Environmental Aspects & Impacts Assessment (EiMAS – CPD Training)
- Risk Based Approach ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training (EiMAS – CPD Training Training) (SBL-Khas)
- Leadership In Environmental Management System (EiMAS – CPD Training) NEW
- Risk Based Environmental Aspects & Impacts Assessment. (EiMAS – CPD Training)
- Environmental Business Risk & Opportunity
- Malaysia Environmental Law
- Global Warming – Action from Energy Perspect (ST – CDP Training)
- Wastewater – Inspection & Systematic Operations (EiMAS – CPD Training)
- Chemical Pollution & Environmental Emergency Control
- Turning By-Product Into Profit Through Innovative Waste Management (EiMAS – CPD Training)
- ISO 14001:2015 Lead Environmental Auditor (IRCA: A 17972)
- Auditor Transition Course to ISO 14001:2015
- Module 1- Annex SL(IRCA: A 17902) – 1 day
- Module 2- ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition (IRCA: A 17905) – 1 day
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System & DOSH – Continuous Education Programs.
- Understanding & Documenting ISO 45001:2018 (DOSH – CEP Training)
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training (DOSH – CEP Training)
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Determine Control
- Effective Leadership in Occupational Safety & Health
- Safety & Health Technical Report Writing
- Chemical Handling & Compliance Practices at Workplace
- Basic Ergonomic (DOSH – CEP Training)
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace (DOSH – CEP Training)
- Nuclear and Radiation Basic Safety Management
- Electrical Safety & Preventive Maintenance
- Emergency Response & Preparedness for Building Construction
- Sustainable Safety & Health Committee Training
- Malaysian Occupational Health & Safety Law
- Job Safety Analysis
- IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA: A 17048)
- IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2108 Migration training
Integrated QHEMS (ISO 9001,ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) Management System
- Understanding ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Quality & Environmental (Integrated) Management Systems.
- Internal ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Quality & Environmental (Integrated) Management Systems Auditor Training.
- Effective Environmental, Health & Safety Management Representative.
- Malaysian Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Law
- Transition of ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2017 Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety (Integrated) Management Systems
- Internal ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2017 Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety (Integrated) Management Systems Auditor Training.
HACCP / ISO 22000 Food Safety Management Systems
- HACCP Principles and Application (SBL-Khas)
- HACCP Internal Audit
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) (SBL-Khas)
- 3 in 1 Series: GMP & HACCP Requirements and Internal Audit
- Understanding ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Requirements
- ISO 22000:2005 Internal Audit
- Understanding of FSSC 22000 (Food) & Malaysian Food Act 1983 NEW
- ISO/FSSC 22000 – Food Safety Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor course (IRCA: A 17304)
ISO 13485 Medical Devices & Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices (GDPMD)
- Understanding ISO13485 Medical Device Quality Management System Requirements
- ISO 13485:2003 Internal Auditor
- Medical Device Risk Management ISO 14971:2007
- Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices (GDPMD)
- Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 13485 Medical Devices Lead Auditor (with FDA requirements)
AS 9100 Aerospace Quality Management System
- Understanding AS 9100 Aerospace Quality Management System.
- Internal AS9100 Management System Auditing.
Total Quality Management Professional Diploma
- Principles of TQM
- Quality Management System
- Quality Tools & Methods
- Quality Planning & implementation
- TQM Audit
Process / Operational Improvement
- Effective Control of Project Documentation
- Problem Solving Through 7QC Tools
- Root Cause Analysis
- Cost of Quality (COQ): From Concept to Action
- Practical 6S & Visual Workplace Technique
- 8-Disciplines Team-Oriented Problem Solving Methodology
- Cycle Time Reduction
- Kaizen: The Strategy for Continuous Improvement
- Lean Management
Human Resource & Administration
- Employment Act.
- Handling Misconduct, Contract of Employment & Termination, Domestic Inquiry.
- 3 in 1 Series: Employment Act, Handling Misconduct & Domestic Inquiry NEW
- Managing Discipline at Workplace.
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace (DOSH – CEP)
- Managing Absenteeism & Improving Working Morale in Workplace. NEW
- Competency & Performance Based Assessment and Appraisal. NEW
- HR Planning & Recruitment.
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationships & Planning, Procurement & Manufacturing
- Impactful Communication Skills.
- Coaching & Counselling.
- Professional Selling Skills.
- Superb Customer Service.
- Effective Presentation Skills.
- Convincing Business Writing at Work.
- Technical Report Writing.
- Be A Powerful Negotiator.
- Grooming & Business Ethics.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Procurement & Inventory Management. NEW
- Operation Planning & Control.
- Manufacturing Productivity & Cost Improvement.
- Business English for Excellent Customer Service.
Lean, Six Sigma
- Yellow Belt Level Training
- Green Belt Level Training (Part 1)
- Green Belt Level Training (Part 2)
- Black Belt Level Training (Part 1)
- Black Belt Level Training (Part 2)