Understanding & Implementing ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System (2 Days Training)
- September 11 – 12, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
It is essential for food entrepreneur or manufacturer to ensure deliver food that’s safe to eat to consumers.
Many organizations in the food chain have implemented the ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS) in order to assure their customers of proper management of food safety related issues.
ISO 22000:2018 is an excellent framework to help implement a food safety management system (FSMS).
How food is grown, transported, manufactured and even consumed has changed significantly since the original standard was published over a decade ago. The new standard considers these changes and aims to help organizations reduce food safety hazards.
To provide an in-depth understanding of the concepts and appreciate the role of ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management System requirements before or after the implementation.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Aware and understand the new ISO 22000:2018 requirements
- Conclude the major impact of ISO 22000:2018 requirements to their existing system
- Understand the requirements for Risk & Opportunity Assessment from macro and micro aspects
- Assess the gap identified in the standards requirements
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Head of Departments, Executives, officers who are responsible to develop and maintain FSMS of organization.
- Quality Management System/ FSMS internal auditors and employee who involved in operation and quality control/assurance.
- Entrepreneurs/ Owner/ Management Team with plans to implement the standard.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.