Understanding & Implementing ISO 14001:2015 (2 Days Training)
- July 17 – 18, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 6 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance, fulfilment of compliance obligations as well as achievement of environmental objectives. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
As ISO 14001:2015 has been officially published on September 2015, this end-to-end program is designed to coach your organisation through the steps of the transition process and prepare for ISO 14001:2015 internal audits.
- To enable the participants to understand about ISO 14001:2015 EMS requirements and how it will impact to their current ISO 14001:2004 EMS.
- Besides, it provide participants in-depth knowledge on interpretation of ISO14001 clauses and its application during internal EMS audit
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Distinguish the main difference between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015 EMS requirements.
- Conclude the major impact ISO 14001:2015 requirements to their own ISO 14001:2004 EMS.
- Formulate the transition plan for ISO 14001:2015.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for management team who responsible to establish, implement, internal auditing and maintain the EHS Management Systems.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.