Understanding API Spec Q1 Fundamentals Training (2 Days Training)
- June 26 – 27, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
This course teaches the stringent requirements of the API Specification Q1, and provides attendees with a firm understanding of what is required to achieve certification. Our course offers an in-depth look at the Q1 Spec, focusing on each of the detailed requirements for documentation, records and implementation. Using every day terminology, workshops, and group discussions, we help attendees develop a hands-on understanding that will facilitate the successful implementation of a best in class quality management system.
- To provide an in-depth understanding of the concepts and appreciate the role of API Spec Q1 requirements for implementations.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Aware and understand the API Spec Q1 requirements
- Conclude the major benefits of API Spec Q1 to their existing systems.
- Understand the requirements for Risk & Opportunity Assessment from macro and micro aspects.
- Assess the gap identified in the standards requirements, write or revise procedure to close the gap in current procedure according to API Spec Q1 requirements.
- Develop a certification action plan for API Spec Q1 certification projects.
Who Should Attend
Managers, Head of Departments, Executives, officers who are working in petroleum industries and dealing with company documentations, QMS internal auditors and employee who work in operation and quality control/assurance.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.