Training for Safety & Health, Environmental Practitioner: MEOSH (Including 2019 New Regulation/Orders) Acts & Regulations (3 Days Training)
- September 11 – 13, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Organizations have a duty to continue comply with environmental and health & safety laws and regulations that apply to their activities.
An organization that takes its responsibilities seriously, and ensures compliance with legislation, can reap the rewards of enhanced reputation. Your business can increase attractiveness to prospective employees, reduce insurance premiums, retention of existing clients and opportunities to win new business.
Given the complexity of many laws and regulations that already exist, and the number of new laws coming into force all the time, this can pose quite a challenge.
Don’t know where to start with identifying what legislation applies to your activities and what you need to do to comply? Why not start by looking at our training course on Malaysian Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Law.
Do you Aware of the Latest Updates?
- Occupational Safety & Health (Noise Exposure) Regulations 2019.
- Factories & Machinery (Exemption of Certificate of Fitness for Unfired Pressure Vessel) Order 2017.
- Environmental Quality (Prescribed Activities) (Environmental Impact Assessment) Order 2015
This training will enable the participants to:
- Understand the basis of statutory requirements of environmental, occupational safety & health law in Malaysia industries.
- Implement compliance activities in company according to the legal requirements prescribed in Environmental Quality Act 1974 (Act 127); Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (Act 514), Regulations & Orders as well as Factories and Machinery, Act 1967 (Act 139) Regulations & Rules.
- To prevent company losses or damages due to fines or penalties, which caused by incompliance in the compliance operations?
- Illustrate how to measure industrial effluent toxicity and explain alternatives to deal with toxic effluent streams.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Internal HSEMS auditors, HSEMS working committee, Safety and Health Officer, HSE committee members.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.