Technical Report Writing
- July 28, 2020
- E-Learning (4 hours)
Business reports are your company’s main tool to enable and support critical decision-making. If you are proposing a course of action – either within your company or to a client – the report you write will be its best advocate.
It takes a lot of skill to communicate technical or commercial information efficiently and accurately. This programme has been designed specifically for people who are required to write business reports. It concentrates exclusively on the skills you need to make the writing process easier and the resulting document more effective.
This training course is to:
- Analyse your audience and tailor the content to their specific needs
- Gather data efficiently and select the relevant information for your readers
- Use best practice in structuring your document
- Choose words that support your message and don’t distract your reader
- Assess the best places to use graphics, and choose the right image to support your content
- Edit your draft for maximum impact
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Participants must have a basic level of English Proficiency (staff who write e-mails or other documents daily, but have problems with fundamental principles that prevent their writing from being more accurate, professional, structured and reader-friendly).
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.