Sustainable Safety & Health Committee Training (2 Days Training)
- January 15 – 16, 2020
Awarded 10 CEP by DOSH/JKKP
A sustainable safety and health committee is very important and valuable to a company. High commitments of committee will help to implement and maintain the management system, that providing a safe workplace and also assisting in developing health and safety policies, improving procedures and systems for the workplace.
A safety committee should be comprised of managers, supervisors, workers and union representatives. This committee should reflect a diverse cross-section of the work force. Employee participation is very important to this committee. Volunteers, rather than appointees, are more likely to be active and interested in fulfilling the mission of the safety committee.
Safety in the workplace is everyone’s responsibility. So a workplace safety committee enables employee participation and involvement in the safety and health process, plus provides an opportunity to share the responsibility in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Upon completion of the training, participants are able to:
- Understand and able to comply to the national occupational safety and health committee related legislations
- Understand the key principles of safety rules and safe work system
- Understand and undertake the basic requirements of workplace inspection.
- Understand and undertake the basic procedures of handling and conducting investigation of incident.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for legal committee members, internal HSMS auditors, HSMS working committee, Safety and Health Officer, Safety and Health committee members.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.