Self-Monitored Scrubber System & Waste Management (2 Days Training)
- November 25 – 26, 2019
- Mutiara Hotel, Johor Bahru.
Awarded 12 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
Environmental awareness on air pollution are getting higher among local authorities as well as public. Thus, manufacturer need to equip themselves with knowledge on air pollution control system in order to run their business in an environmental friendly manner. Scrubber is one of the effective method in removing pollutant from gases or fumes produce by manufacturing activities.
This course aims to provide a fundamental knowledge of all aspect of scrubber system, from introduction of various type of scrubber, operational efficiency, troubleshooting to waste management of scrubber.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to :
- Identify a suitable scrubber system for their industry base on application
- List down functional component of an effective scrubber system and interprets important operation parameters.
- Identify root cause of an upset condition and rectify with an effective counter measure.
- Describe chemical reaction of pollutant in gases produce by manufacturing activities and its scrubbing liquid.
- Perform analysis for waste reduction.
Who Should Attend
Operators, Engineer & Industrial personnel who are in charge of the operation, supervision & maintenance of the scrubber at the industrial facilities and plant.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.