Risk & Opportunities Approach ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit (2 Days Training)
- August 19 – 20, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 10 CEP by DOSH/JKKP
ISO 45001:2018 specifies the requirements for an Occupational Health & Safety management system that an organization can use to enhance its workplace safety.
An ISO 45001 certified organisation shall plan, establish, implement and maintain an audit programme on whether the OH&S management system conforms to organisation’s own requirements, standard’s requirements, as well as to ensure OH&S management system is effectively implemented and maintained.
This course enables participants to:
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
- Equipped with key knowledge & skills to audit ISO 45001:2018-based OHSMS requirements effectively.
- Distinguish the main difference between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001 requirements.
- Explain the purpose of OH&S management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an occupational health & safety management system audit.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for management team who responsible to establish, implement, internal auditing and maintain the OH&S Management Systems, Safety & Health Practitioners as well as Green Card Holders.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Other Related Training Topics…
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.