Reinforcement of Electrical Safe Work Practices (2 Days Training)
- March 27 - February 28, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 10 CEP by DOSH/JKKP
Electricity can kill or severely injure people and cause damage to property. Every yearmany accidents at work involving electric shock or burns are reported to the Healthand Safety Executive (HSE). Most of the fatal incidents are caused by contact withoverhead power lines. Even non-fatal shocks can cause severe and permanent injury.Those using or working with electricity may not be the only ones at risk – poorelectrical installations and faulty electrical appliances can lead to fire, which may alsocause death or injury to others. Most of these accidents can be avoided by carefulplanning and straightforward precautions.
- Describes the hazards of electrical work and basic approaches to working safely
- Learn skills to help recognize, evaluate, and control electrical hazards
- Workers will be able to identify and maintain safe conditions in the workplace to avoid electrical hazard
- Prepare the participants for additional safety training such as hands-on exercises.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who have a special interest in electrical safety, junior engineer, plant engineer, operation supervisor, non-electrical supervisor, non-electrical engineer, young engineer, Safety & Health Practitioners as well as Green Card Holders.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Other Related Training Topics…
Behavioral Based Safety
Awarded 10 CEP by DOSH
📅 Date: 4-5 March 2019
📍 Location: X-Limit Learning Hub, Kepong, KL.
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.