PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation Training (2 Days Training)
- September 18 – 19, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
ISO 37001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS
Who Should Attend
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Other Related Training Topics…
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.