Mitigation and Handling of Chemical & Waste Spillage (2 Days Training)
- March 25 – 26, 2019
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam.
Awarded 12 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
Each Department which stores or handles hazardous chemicals or toxic chemicals must have in place emergency plans and procedures for dealing with the spillage of these chemicals. Employees must be trained to react effectively and safely in the event of chemicals spillage or discharge.
- On completion of the course, participants should :
- Have an overall understanding of the legislation pertaining to scheduled waste spillage
- Understand the various definitions of hazardous waste.
- Recognize the importance of container labels and SDS’s and the information that they contain.
- Know the specific training requirements for various types of employees who work with scheduled wastes.
Who Should Attend
This Course is designed for:
Managers, engineers, HSSE Manager/Executive, Safety & Health Officer, Maintenance and production supervisors and operation people who handle chemicals.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Other Related Training Topics…
Turning Industrial By-Product into Profit Through innovative Waste Management
Awarded 12 CPD by EiMAS
📅 Date: 19-20 March 2019
📍 Location: Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam.
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.