Malaysia Employment Act (2 Days Training)
- November 13 – 14, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
The amendments to the Employment Act 1955 on 2012 have come into force and employers have been warned several times by the Ministry of Human Resources, through the media, on the consequences of non-compliance with the law. Are you aware of the provisions of the Employment Act and the implications and effects of the amendments, especially on the following:
- Giving loans to employees and making deductions from their wages even with their consent
- Paying wages by cheque or through a bank account
- Allowing female employees to resume work before the expiry of maternity leave. What Constitutes Maternity, And What Does Not? Maternity Leave and Maternity Benefits; Prolonged Maternity Leave
- Conditions of Employment of Women
- Restrictions on the Employment of Children & Young Persons
- Sick leave eligibility; Annual Leave Eligibility and How to Calculate?
- Medical Attention – Sick Leave – Hospitalization
- Rights to those earning more than RM1, 500.00
- Part-time and foreign employees; Flexible hours of work
- Incentive payment schemes
- Powers of the labor department
At the end of the programme participants are able to:
- Identify employees who are protected by law
- Administer the benefits of annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, PH, rest days
- Calculate OT on normal work days, rest days and PH for full-timers and pat-timers
- Ensure payment of minimum wages and make only authorized deductions
- Handling misconduct and termination the legal way
- Identify harassment and workplace bullying
- Understand the Law and Application of Employment Act, 1955 and the latest amendments
- Be aware of the main legislation and how these fits with your organization’s Grievance and Disciplinary procedures
Who Should Attend
CEO, HR Manager, HR Executive, HR Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Line Managers/Executives, Supervisors, Other Non-HR Managers and Executives.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.