IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor / Lead Auditor Training (5 Days Training)
- June 25 – 29, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
- This course meets the International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, IRCA/14153
- to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of enviromental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Students who complete this IRCA Certified EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA EMS auditor.
- IRCA(UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award IRCA Certificate of Successful Completion & Attendance
Who Should Attend
- Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 14001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as an EMS auditor.
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value added” EMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.