IETS Troubleshooting Through Performance Monitoring Data Interpretation (2 Days Training)
- July 23 – 24, 2018
- Mutiara Hotel, Johor Bahru
Awarded 12 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Define the most commonly applied wastewater treatment technologies for industrial wastes and classify the technologies based on the conventional series of primary, secondary, tertiary, and in-plant treatment.
- Define cleaner production and explain the advantages and disadvantages of applying cleaner production activities.
- Implement industrial water audit, management strategies for pollution prevention on a selected industrial sector.
- Define industrial effluent toxicity and identify problems associated with industrial effluent toxicity.
- Illustrate how to measure industrial effluent toxicity and explain alternatives to deal with toxic effluent streams.
The objective of this program is to enable the participants to understand the new ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements and how it will impact to their current ISO 9001:2008 QMS. At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Aware and understand ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements.
- Distinguish the main difference between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements.
- Conclude the major impact of ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements to their own certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS.
- Formulate the transition plan of ISO 9001:2015.
- Plan and perform ISO 9001:2015 internal audit for company.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Environmental Executives, Engineers, Maintenance & Facilities Managers, Supervisors and those who are required to work with industrial effluent systems and waste water treatment plants
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.