Energy Conservation for Manufacturer (1 Day Training)
- June 18, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 4 CDP by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST-REEM)
The integration of environmental sustainability and eco-efficiency has been recognized as a means to foster economic and environmental performance, increase competitiveness and use it as a lever to spur innovation.
Although energy conservation has played an important role in improving the energy efficiency of forest industries in the industrialized world, it has received less attention by those industries in the developing countries. For these countries, energy conservation would be especially important since most of them spend large amounts of valuable foreign currency on their fuel imports.
The objective of energy management is to achieve and maintain optimum energy procurement and utilization throughout the organization and to minimize energy costs/waste without affecting production and quality as well as to minimize environmental effects.
- Introduction of energy resource management system
- Create awareness of energy consumption impacts to environment.
- Create awareness of energy conservation management system
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement of energy use in order to protect our environment.
- Helps organizations better use existing energy-consuming assets.
- Establish & facilitate the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Managers, Facilities & Maintenance Department Head, Engineer or Executive; Environmental Professional or environmental Executive; Scrubber System Engineer, Effluent Treatment System Engineer, who are involve in Improvement/ Kaizen activities.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.