Electrical Engineering for Non Electrical Engineers (2 Days Training)
- October 30 – 31, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 8 CDP by Suruhanjaya Tenaga
A two day interactive course that will assist non-electrical engineering and technical staff such as architects, mechanical engineers, civil engineers and technical personnel involved in project related to the design, maintenance and construction of electrical power systems. Such associated engineers and technical staff often have to collaborate with electrical engineers, technicians and electricians and may lose an understanding of electrical concepts communicated during projects involving electrical installations. Acquiring a basic knowledge of electrical engineering will improve related engineering and technical personnel’s concept of basic electrical principles, assisting with communication and mutual understanding of projects related to electrical installation, construction and maintenance.
- Understand the basic theory of electrical system/electricity
- Understand the single phase and three phase system
- Recognize the direct current and alternating current
- Broaden knowledge on electrical power system
- Understand the electrical safety practices
- Gain knowledge on electrical cost calculation
- Understand earthing system of electrical installation
- Understand operation/working of protection system
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for those who have a special interest in electrical safety, Technicians, Electricians and Mechanical personnel who wish to upgrade and improve their skills and knowledge, junior engineer, plant engineer, operation supervisor, non-electrical supervisor, non-electrical engineer, young engineer, Safety & Health Practitioners as well as Green Card Holders.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.