CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHS) Training Course (Course ID: 1929)
- July 3 – 7, 2023
- 5 Days
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
- This course meets the Chartered Quality Institute & International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, PR357 Course Specification: ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor OHSMS Training Course.
- to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Students who complete this CQI & IRCA Certified OHSMS Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the five years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as a CQI & IRCA OHSMS auditor.
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health & safety management system, of occupational health & safety management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health & safety management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an occupational health & safety management system audit accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health & safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Summary of Course Features
- CQI & IRCA (UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award CQI & IRCA Certificate of Achievement & Attendance.
Who Should Attend
- Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 45001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as an OHSMS auditor.
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value added” OHSMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
2023-7-3 2023-7-7 Europe/London CQI & IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor (OHS) Training Course (Course ID: 1929) X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Save Event to Calendar
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms. Syilla/ Ms. Nadia
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.