Behavioral Based Safety (2 Days Training)
- October 21 – 22, 2019
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 10 CEP by DOSH/JKKP
Behavior-based safety is the application of behavioral psychology to promote safe behavior in the workplace using employee involvement. It involves initially identifying practices (behaviors) critical to reducing the risk of injury.
These practices and behaviors are then compiled into a checklist that employees use to collect data on safe and unsafe practices within the organization. Finally, employee teams analyze data gained from observations to develop action plans that promote continuous improvement in safety.
- To introduce BBS and the key components
- To discuss & explore the causes of unsafe acts in the workplace & determine what we can do to prevent these events from occurring
- To provide the basic understanding of Behavioral Based Safety Theory
- To protect people life and prevent losses to property, plant, process and reputation.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
S&H Committee Members, Sub-Committee Members and all employees
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Mr.Ken / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.