Anti-Bribery Governance & Corporate Responsibility
- April 16, 2020
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- X-Limit Learning Hub, Kepong, KL
Bribery is one of the major risks faced by all types of organizations. With the announcement of Prime Minister of Malaysia the corporate liability amendments to the MACC Act, new Section 17A be brought into force expected on 1 June 2020. The Prime Minister’ Department has also now issued the Guidelines on Adequate Procedures pursuant to section 17A (5) of the MACC Act. In anticipation of June 2020, companies need to understand how to integrate anti-corruption measures into their existing management systems at all levels so that they may prevent, detect, respond to bribery and to comply with laws, regulations, and other voluntarily commitments.
- To understand the rationale for the new Corporate Liability Provision
- Be apprised of the lines of defense available to Directors, Partners and Management to prove diligence preventing offences envisaged in the Provision;
- Aware of the importance of ‘adequate procedures’ to safeguard the organization and those charged with governance in line with the Ministerial Guidelines.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
- Company Directors; Top Management / C-Suite; Senior Managers;
- Company Secretaries; Corporate Governance, Integrity, Risk & Compliance professionals.
- Senior Officers from the Local Authorities and Government Agencies.
- Industry Associations
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.