A Guide for Retrenched Workers
- June 29, 2020
- E-Learning (2 hours)
If you are a worker facing retrenchment, this programme Workers in Transition has developed this useful guide to help you get back on track.
This training course is to:
- Understand the retrenchment process
- Consider your options for the future
- Take care of your emotional health and wellbeing as well as your family’s
- Prepare yourself for future interviews as a moving forward measure
- Learn the way to be a STAR at interviews
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
If you are a worker facing retrenchment, this comprehensive program has developed the useful guide to help you get back on track.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms.Shima / Ms.Wendy / Ms.Heng
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
(Whatsapp: 016-226 4799/ 016-229 8995)
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.