3 in 1 Series- GMP & HACCP Requirements and Internal Audit (2 Days Training)
- June 26 – 27, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
The consequences of unsafe food can be serious as it can affect human as well as create legal liabilities of the food producer.
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a system for ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in food related production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product.
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is the systematic preventive approach to food safety from biological, chemical, and physical hazards in production processes that can cause the finished product to be unsafe, and designs measurements to reduce these risks to a safe level. HACCP emphasis on identification and control of food safety hazards in production processes.
This training will enable the participants to:
- Understand GMP & HACCP requirements and its application.
- Develop or plan a proper Food Safety Management Systems.
- Understand the principles of auditing and auditing skills.
- Be able to perform internal audit and check compliance based on the requirements of GMP and HACCP.
- Be able to prepare internal audit reports and plan for corrective action.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Top Management, Managers, GMP/HACCP team leader, Departmental Heads, HACCP &GMP Internal Auditors and staffs, who are responsible for implementing and/or maintaining the HACCP & GMP System or Food Safety Management System.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.