Understanding ISO 14001:2015 and Risk Based Environmental Aspects & Impacts Assessment
- March 26 – 28, 2018
- Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance, fulfillment of compliance obligations as well as achievement of environmental objectives.
ISO 14001:2015 requires you to identify the environmental aspects of your activities, products and services as well as assess environmental risk and its significant impacts.
This end-to-end program is designed to coach your organization through the steps of the transition process and prepare for ISO 14001:2015 internal audits.
This training is enable the participants to understand
- The ISO 14001:2015 EMS requirements as well as formulate the certification plan for ISO 14001:2015.
Besides, it helps participants to:-
- Identify the environmental aspects of their activities, products and services
- Understand and design risk assessment method
- Assess environmental risk and its significant
- Review & implement Environmental Aspect and Impact approach with compliance to ISO 14001:2015 version which is to ‘build-in’ the new requirements ‘Context of Organization’; ‘External & Internal Issues’.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Internal EMS Auditors, HOD and EMS Committee Members who responsible to establish, implement, internal auditing and maintain the EHS Management Systems.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.