ISO 50001 Energy Management System Implementation & Operation
- May 2 – 3, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Regulators across the globe are increasingly introducing stringent standards of energy efficiency. Unpredictable fluctuations in both the energy market and fuel prices have underlined the value of energy efficiency for business operations.
Energy management training will become increasingly useful to businesses in making senior executives and employees aware of the positive impact of energy savings and the business benefits they can bring. An energy management system such as ISO50001 EMS helps businesses develop an energy efficiency policy and objectives that meet legal requirements.
- Create awareness of energy resource management.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement of energy use.
- Helps organizations better use existing energy-consuming assets.
- Significant reductions in energy cost, GHG emissions and other environmental impacts, through the systematic management of energy.
- Establish & facilitate the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity.
- Drive non-capital energy improvements with increased workplace engagement.
- Guides energy performance improvements and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Helps businesses evaluate and priorities implementation of new energy-efficient technologies and practices.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
General Manager, Factory Manager, Operation Manager, Facilities & Maintenance Department Head, Engineer or Executive; Environmental Professional or Environmental Executive; Committee or Engineer, who are involve in Improvement/Kaizen activities.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.