IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor Training (5 Days Training)
- May 28 - June 1, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
- This course meets the International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, IRCA/9153
- to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Students who complete this IRCA Certified QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS auditor.
- IRCA(UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award IRCA Certificate of Successful Completion & Attendance
- Formulate the transition plan of ISO 9001:2015.
- Plan and perform ISO 9001:2015 internal audit for company.
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Who Should Attend
- Delegates with some understanding of the content, application, development and implementation of the ISO 9001 series of standards and who wish to subsequently practice as a QMS auditor.
- Management Representatives, internal auditors, 2nd party & 3rd party auditors who are responsible to provide “value added” QMS audit to enable Continual Improvement.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.