IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training (2 Days Training)
- April 2 – 3, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
- This course meets the International Register of Certificated Auditors Criteria, IRCA/14150
- Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL (one day duration).
- Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the environmental management system (EMS) specific content of ISO 14001:2004 (one day duration).
- Know and understand Annex SL as a
framework for ISO management systems.
- Know and understand the requirements of
- Be able to audit ISO 14001:2015 management system requirements effectively.
Summary Of Course Features
- IRCA(UK) Approved Course
- “Accelerated Learning Approach” with stimulating and enriching workshops/case studies activities
- “Workshop-based training” with comprehensive course notes & industrial examples
- Risk-based thinking, PDCA and the process approach
- A focus on the more important (“high-risk”) processes and their output
- Examination Based training, award IRCA Certificate of Successful Completion & Attendance
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Management team who responsible to establish, implement, internal auditing and maintain the Quality Management System
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.