Industrial Wastewater Treatment & Management – Optimizing Efficiency (3 Days Training)
- August 27 – 29, 2018
- The Light Hotel, Penang
Awarded 18 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
Waste Water – Inspection & Systematic Operation focuses on cleaner production, industrial waste water management, toxicity, physical chemical processes, anaerobic industrial wastewater treatment, and sludge management and technology for treatments.
This course is also focuses on design of sustainable technologies for liquid & solid waste management, theoretical concepts of Eco-efficiency; advanced reuse & recycling technologies, pollution prevention and general maintenance including metal removal, odour control and effluent polishing.
Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Define the most commonly applied wastewater treatment technologies for industrial wastes and classify the technologies based on the conventional series of primary, secondary, tertiary, and in-plant treatment.
- Define cleaner production and explain the advantages and disadvantages of applying cleaner production activities.
- Implement industrial water audit, management strategies for pollution prevention on a selected industrial sector.
- Define industrial effluent toxicity and identify problems associated with industrial effluent toxicity.
- Illustrate how to measure industrial effluent toxicity and explain alternatives to deal with toxic effluent streams.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Process & Design Engineers, Unit Operators and Supervisors as well as Operations Engineers and Maintenance personnel
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.