Global Warming- Action From Energy Prespective (2 Days Training)
- September 12 – 13, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 8 CDP by Energy Commission (Suruhanjaya Tenaga)
Many researchers, scientists, and environmentalists are expressing concerns about changes in the overall climate of the earth.
Global warming and climate change refer to an increase in average global temperatures. Natural events and human activities are believed to be contributing to an increase in average global temperatures. This is caused primarily by increases in greenhouse gases such as Carbon Dioxide (CO2).
Electricity causes pollution in many ways. Over 75% of the electricity worldwide is produced by burning of fossil fuels. Many gases are sent into the air when fossil fuels are burnt of which main is the carbon dioxide gas. Fossil fuel like coal is burnt to produce electricity.
Reduction of energy or electricity consumption will be the significant solution in order to reduce pollution to environment.
- Create awareness of energy consumption impacts to climate change.
- Create awareness of energy resource management.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement of energy use in order to protect our environment.
- Guides energy performance improvements and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions.
- Helps organizations better use existing energy-consuming assets.
- Establish & facilitate the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, use, consumption and intensity.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Managers, Facilities & Maintenance Department Head, Engineer or Executive; Environmental Professional or Environmental Executive; Scrubber System Engineer, Effluent Treatment System Engineer, who are involve in Improvement/ Kaizen activities.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: email@example.com Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.