Environmental Business Risk & Opportunity (2 Days Training)
- July 25 – 26, 2018
- X-Limit Learning Hub (CMCT's Training Centre)
Awarded 6 CPD by Environment Institute Malaysia (EiMAS)
This course is a combination of workshop discussions with self-reflection, scenario analysis and sharing sessions. Interested organizations may want to introduce risk management concepts and knowledge for the continuous risk management process and its related entities to directors of organizations and companies.
This training programme forms the basis for executives, managers or directors to evaluate the corporate framework for environmental related environmental risk management as well as the potential environmental business opportunities for business growth.
It starts with how to identify major strategic and operational risk issues before you can formulate strategies to mitigate and minimize these risks.
- Participants would be able to understand the nature of risks and concepts of risk control, and the practice risk identification and control in a structured manner.
- You will be able to identify and analyze the potential environmental risk and suggest mitigation actions.
- Understand the theory of risk & opportunities, application of tools for analysis, controls, review and audit for continuous improvements.
- Participants would be able to identify the potential environmental business opportunities which adhere to the environmental risk identifications and analysis.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for:
Directors; General Managers, Managers, Head of Departments, Environmental Professionals or Environmental Executives; Environmental Management System Internal auditors or committee who are involve in organisation environmental management.
Complete the Registration Form and fax or email for reservation. All registrations will be confirmed ONE WEEK before the commencement of the course.
Ms. Shima / Ms. Heng / Mr. Ken / Ms.Wendy
(Tel: 03-6241 5211/ 016-226 4799/ 016-2298995)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 03-6259 5455
Thanks for your submission. Our team will response to you shortly.